I am leaving for Washington DC for a week. I am so excited, but I will be gone on my birthday...so we celebrated on Friday. My sister Shelby orchestrated the entire day, and it was awesome! We went to Crupmet Tea Room for lunch..it was delicious. Then we went and got manicures and pedicures...lots of fun, but we are both ticklish on our feet..the women made fun of us. Then we hit up Sonic Happy Hour. We had a lot of fun!! I don't know how Shelby will top it next year!!
Shelby and me

That night, we all went out to eat- Dad, Mom, Tara, Shelby, Nana Pat, Grayson, and me. We ate at Monte Ne Chicken...I love their food! I didn't want a cake for my birthday since I would only get to enjoy it for a couple of days before I leave, so Mom got me petit fours from Shelby Lynn's.
Shelby, Tara, and me

Dad, Mom, and me

Grayson and me

Blowing out my candle. We couldn't fit 26 candles on the petit four..so I had one.
Happy Birthday to me!!!

Have a great trip, Lindsey!
ReplyDeleteHappy (Early) Birthday!!!