Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Wonderful Christmas Time!!!

We had such a wonderful Christmas. I am always so sad when it's over. Grayson and I went to 4 Christmases in 2 days..It started at my Grandparents' on Christmas Eve. We had a Mexican feast!! Then we opened presents and took TONS of pictures. Then we went to his Grandparents' for more presents and more pictures. Christmas Day, we went to my Mom's for lunch..presents, and pictures. (Do you see what they all have in common?? haha) Then to his parents for presents and pictures. Technically, we had 5 Christmases because we went to his Aunt's house for supper. It made for a busy 2 days, but I wouldn't have it any other way!! We get to see everyone we love and have so much fun!! Here are some of the pictures. My sister Tara has an AMAZING camera, so we always get great pictures with it!

Tara, me, Mom, and Shelby
All the cousins (minus Jeff who is in Scotland)
Tara, me, Nana, and Shelby

Tara, me, Papa, and Shelby

Grayson and I

Every year, Grayson and I go with my BFF Hayley and her hubby Andy to dinner and then to see the lights on the Fayetteville Square. This year after we froze to death outside..Grayson suggested ice cream. Sooo...we went to Orange Leaf (used to be Moon Berries..used to be Orange Mango). It was delicious..we forgot all about being cold outside!!
Hayley and I

Grayson and I



I hope everyone had as wonderful of a time with their family and friends as we did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment