Monday, June 20, 2011

So many things..

I have no good excuse or reason why I haven't blogged in FOREVER. I just haven't felt like it. haha. And..there hasn't been a whole lot going on.

The first bit of randomness..I found some new fingernail polish that I LoVe!! The brand is Zoya. I like it because it lasts a while and it doesn't hardly chip!! On Earth Day, they had a special..they were 50% off if you agreed to send back to them your old nail polishes..they would dispose of them properly. My sisters and I went a little crazy..if you go to their website..www.zoya.com..you'll see that they have a ridiculous amount of colors to choose from. I think all 3 of us got 6 colors each..ridiculous..I know. The pictures I took were on my phone, so it's not the best quality..but trust me, they are beautiful colors. :) One is named Lindsay..spelled wrong, but I couldn't not buy a nail polish with my name..haha.. it's a beautiful pink with sparkles. That's perfect for me!!

Lindsay is on the far right in the above picture..



Lately, all we've been doing is eating ice cream!! The other night we went to TCBY..the next night we went back to The Buss Stop..then last night for Father's Day, we had homemade ice cream at my Grandma's house..YUM!! Who needs food in the summer when you can eat ice cream instead? That's my new motto!!


Buss Stop..about halfway done...mmm it was good.


Homemade ice cream and fresh strawberries!!



The most important event that has happened lately..my baby sister graduated from high school!!! I still can't believe she is old enough. haha. It seems like she should still be in kindergarten..or at least elementary. I am so proud of her! She graduated with awesome grades and is planning on going to college to get her Master's and also be a teacher. Yay!! She will be awesome with those little, stinky, snotty-nosed kindergarteners!! haha!


Shelby and I after graduation



Grayson and Shelby
I am currently obsessed with Pinterest. If you don't know what this is..you need to look it up! It's amazing!! I have so many ideas b/c of it!! You can get the app if you have an iPhone...it's literally all I do. Sad. It is pictures of everything! Food..crafts..clothes..hair..people..fitness.. Anyway..I've been doing lots of crafty things, so I'll post some more soon and show you what I've been doing.
I found this picture on Pinterest..I just made one of these in the Spring (with Grayson's help). Mason jar soap dispenser.

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME BACK!! How did you do the header on your blog? I have been trying to do one and am clueless

    ReplyDelete