In July, my family rented a cabin in Ponca, AR on the Buffalo River. Since the whole family was there, we decided we would use this time to take family photos. Here's the picture of the whole crazy bunch!

At the end, we were doing individual families..so Grayson and I decided that would be the perfect time to share our exciting news! Our immediate families already knew..it was just a matter of telling the WHOLE family. I wanted to figure out a way to tell everyone at once..so this is how we did it. Grayson and I took a regular pic of just the two of us..Shelby walked up and handed me these 2 picture frames that said +1..she moved out of the way..then Tara started snapping reaction pictures. It couldn't have been better!!
The first picture she took.
This went better than expected. Everyone was screaming, crying..so happy for us. It definitely made the trip even more memorable.











YAY!!! Can't wait for Baby Taylor's arrival!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDelete