skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Welcome!!!
I have several friends and family members who have blogs, and I love blog-stalking!! I finally broke down and decided to start a blog. We'll see if I am able to keep it up! I can't really picture Grayson sitting at our computer and writing a blog..but we'll see. I'll start off by telling you about us. Grayson and I got married June 2, 2007. For our honeymoon, we went to Playa del Carmen, Mexico. It was AMAZING!!! They do everything for you, and it was definitely a reality check when we got back home..I was thinking, I have to make our bed and cook our meals!?!?! We live in Rocky Comfort, MO in the middle of nowhere! We have cows, a horse, and a cat who is always having kittens. We have had really bad luck with dogs. Our third dog since we've been married got hit by a car on Friday. That's what happens when you have a farm dog that you don't keep in a pen! Grayson is finishing firefighter school this month and will hopefully get a job at a firestation soon. Right now, he works at John Deere as a mechanic. I teach English at Kirksey Middle School in Rogers. I always loved school, so it makes sense that I still love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment