Monday, February 1, 2010

Snow Days


Today marks day 7 in snow days Rogers has had this winter. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE snow days...I get to sleep late, bake lots of goodies, read books, watch movies, hang out with my husband, and play in the snow. However, at this point, I am nervously thinking I will be in school on my birthday..June 23. I like how a teacher I work with put it. She is bipolar about snow days. She loves them, but hates them. That is exactly how I am!! Mr. Winter, please go away, so I will get a summer vacation beginning in June!
We didn't get any ice at our house, but we got about 6-8 inches of snow. I don't have pictures uploaded from the current snow, so I'll post them later. Here are some pictures from last year.


Our horse Tuff

Our barn


Tuff and a calf

Icicles on our house

Grayson with Harley and Bo

Me with Daisy and Bo



No comments:

Post a Comment