Sunday, February 28, 2010

Girls' Weekend in OKC



Tara, Shelby, Kelly, Hayley, and I went to Winter Jam 2010 in Oklahoma City this weekend. We left AR Saturday morning and headed to Tulsa for lunch. We ate at one of my favorite places...Cheesecake Factory!! We ate lunch, and we all ordered our own cheesecake..as the waitor said, "So you're not close enough to share?" We decided that we're close enough, we just want it all to ourselves!!

Then we headed to OK City and went to the concert. It was amazingly awesome!! Tony Nolan spoke, and Revive, Fireflight, Robert Pierre, Sidewalk Prophets, Newsong, Newsboys, and Third Day all performed. My favorite was Newsboys. Shelby's favorite was Robert Pierre. He is 17, and I noticed he was wearing bowling shoes. I'm a shoe-a-holic..so of course I noticed, as did Hayley (also a shoe-a-holic). Shelby said she didn't care what shoes he wore because he was so beautiful. Haha! I definitely enjoyed the concert and loved every minute of the weekend!

I didn't quite get the homecoming I was expecting..after I hugged and kissed my husband, he quickly left the house on a fire call and yelled he was glad I was home and that he missed me as he ran out the door. Oh well, that's typical of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment