Saturday, April 10, 2010

Spring..I have been waiting for you.

I feel like it has been such a LONG winter. Maybe it's because we have had so many snow days this year! Thank goodness, the cold weather is behind us, and the flowers are blooming! I haven't planted any new flowers yet, but today I worked in the yard with Grayson, and I took some pictures of my flowering trees and bushes. Fortunately, many of them were planted way before we bought the house..unfortunately, I don't know all of their names.


Ginger is getting so big!


Daisy is also getting bigger..anybody want kittens in about 6 weeks??
Ginger

Pretty pink tree..I don't know the name.
Ginger thinks they're playing, but Daisy is about to attack her.


Pretty pink tree up close


Magnolia Jane

Magnolia Jane up close

Smaller Magnolia Jane

Red bush

Red tulip

Lilac Bush

Hosta

Redbud Tree up close

Redbud Tree

Obviously I'm bad with names..I call it the pretty light pink bush...

Same bush

No comments:

Post a Comment